Sample Title (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who's your favorite jazz saxophonist?

My favorite saxophonist is Michael Brecker. RIP

Started by Shawn Williams

25 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Ben Bohorquez

Chart Topper Jazz Artist U-Nam reveals a "George Benson Tribute Album" with Special Guests.

U-Nam reveals a “George Benson  Tribute Album" with Special Guests.Los Angeles, CA—"The man known as U-Nam, is destined to become one of th…

Started by U-Nam

0 Mar 4, 2011

Jazz On The Net

One of the things I've found is that there are an incredible number of web sites featuring jazz. It's too bad that there isn't a central cl…

Started by Dan Bresnahan

0 Feb 24, 2011

Musical Healing

"'Every sickness is a musical problem,' so said Novalis, 'and every cure a musical solution'". from W. H. Auden, The Art of Healing My pray…

Started by Dr. Von

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Dr. Von

FEDE4REAL-JAZzylicious

Hello everybody. Im Fede4real singer keyboardist producer.IM a newcomer to the world of jazz. My jouney into jazz started with my first alb…

Started by Fede4real

0 Dec 8, 2010

Lance Reddick

Listen to the new album by Lance Reddick. His smooth jazz sound is some of the greatest I've heard. His debut album entitled Contemplations…

Started by Theresa Arline

0 Dec 3, 2010

need a great band for a dinner party, need some help on availability,

Hey guys,I need some help. I am planing a dinner party for 9-18-10 looking for a good band who  is reasonable in cost, if interested give m…

Started by James Jackson III

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by C. Huff

NEW NYC JAZZ CLUB SEEKS PERFORMERS/GROUPS!!!

Miles Cafe, a BEAUTIFUL new jazz club located in midtown east Manhattan, seeks groups/artists with a local following to perform. The club…

Started by dave Frank

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by C. Huff

Delightful free online master classes w/Dave Frank

Hi friends, I'd like to invite you and yours to enjoy some free online master classes, they are big fun, entertaining, and totally educatio…

Started by dave Frank

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by C. Huff

Comments to Elaine

Elaine, I apologize for my "Discussion" on being an artist, etc; At the time I thought I was intellectualizing my opinions, but every time…

Started by Thomas Hughes

0 Oct 3, 2010

RSS

SPOTLIGHTED ARTISTS AND BUSINESSES:

blinking divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Members

Contact Jaijai today at: jaijai@thejazznetworkworldwide.com to learn how you can be the featured artist and other ways to promote your artistry, artist & business right here in The Jazz Network Worldwide! Join us today and become a lifetime member  and a part of our family of jazz for $5.00 through the end of the year!

Support The Jazz Network Worldwide

suggestions Pictures, Images and Photos

Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!

RSS

Anthony Strong On 'Song Travels'

With host Michael Feinstein, Strong offers a fresh take on the Great American Songbook, with musical selections that include "Lady Be Good" and "Steppin' Out With My Baby."

Mel Torme On Piano Jazz

In this session from 1992, Torme performs his own songs, "Stranger In Town" and "Born to Be Blue," as well as favorites such as "Dream Dancing" and "Time After Time" with Marian McPartland.

A Jazz Piano Christmas 2014

The 25th anniversary of the holiday special brings together keyboard players of all stripes. Harold Mabern, Kris Davis, Lynne Arriale and Cyrus Chestnut play seasonal favorites for solo piano.
DISCLAIMER Pictures, Images and Photos
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline or ban membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.

THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.

© 2014   Created by Jaijai Jackson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

googled77eeec400d24e5e.html