blinking divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Support The Jazz Network Worldwide

suggestions Pictures, Images and Photos

Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!

The Jazz Network Worldwide artwork is courtesy of Jeff Laibson at www.jefflaibson.com

DISCLAIMER Pictures, Images and Photos
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline or ban membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.

THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.

Why if being an Artist is like any other job, It is always so difficult to find a job or a Gig where we can showcase our talents? Why is there so much discrimination with musicians all over the world? Why must you have to go outside of your country to became famous? Why when someone asks what do you do for a living, and you tell them "I am an Entertainer/Artist/Musician" they look at you like you crazy and make comments suchs " OH! but seriously, what do you do for a living"?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going out of the country won't help, unless you establish yourself here first I fear.
Elaine, I'm talking about where I live, in europe, it happens the SAME thing you've described . Be patient, keep on working your art and something good will happen. I often say to myself that I am standing exactly where I must be. There are so many things that I don't know .... but be sure that the Universe knows. Hug. Patricia
Thank you Patricia! for your confort words! and Yess!! I am not giving up! I am going to keep singing and writting songs 'till I die!! Hugs. Elaine
You should revel in the fact that you have something special!!!!The reason they respond that way ,they can't think outside the box. They haven't developed their talents or don't know their talents.Face it most people are destined to a 9-5.We as artisans, be it music,art,writing must never let the naysayers bring us down.I know it is very hard to hear NO NO NO.Eventually you will hear YES YES YES if you hone you craft and never give up!!!!! It's the same in every country.The true answer is inside of you.Good Luck and go bust open some doors!!!!!!
Thank you for such warm words of wisdom and understanding! I won't give up! God bless you too!
Elaine, it appears someone else is unable to recognize that you are an entertainer, artist, musician. Maybe you are not demonstrating that talent when you should. The difference between the artists that have made it and those that have not - is the work ethics of an artist, like 24/7 expressions of the talent versus doing other things to make a living. Such is the starving artist syndrone - eat later - work now - it will pay off. There is no discrimination against artists, but fans do have discriminating tastes - what is wrong with that?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jaijai Jackson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

googled77eeec400d24e5e.html