I'd like to know which festivals are open to submissions at this time of the year. In the US and outside the US.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maria, I am looking for the same. Have you received any replies on this yet?

Ray
I've not received any response. Any suggestions on how to get folks involved?

Maria
Hey Maria - I'd like to be a part of this network also - I love performing in front of live audiences!
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for opportunities for all of us.

Maria
Please do. It seems that the majority of local great jazz musicians never get the opportunity to play in the atlanta jazz festival. Especially in atlanta. It seems that the same people are always doing the festival. Who do we call, where do we send our epk's? OR BETTER YET, lets just organize our own. I think this would work. Anybody out there give me holla, lets do our own. The "Jazz Network Festival".
That sounds like something I'd like to get involved in. I would like to suggest a few of us meeting, let's say at Sambuca to discuss. I'm there every Monday night, and we could pow wow in person.
Hi Maria, good to hear that you are moving this discussion forward. I obviously won´t be able to be there. Please send me the information from the meeting. Thank you.

Ray Blue
Will do, Ray.
that sounds great!!! Lets plan it. I am free possibly this monday, april 7th or the 14. In fact lets look at the 14th. I will send a bulletin out for this to all my jazz networking friends. What do you think?
Hey Maria,

I would also like to be involved. I'm in Atlanta and the business manager of Nu-Jazz Bassist Russel Blake.
Great idea Maria/Jody - Sambuca on the 14th it is!!
Jody - are you wanting to establish a festival or trying to get information on performing or being a part of the "Atlanta" festival?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

SPOTLIGHTED ARTISTS AND BUSINESSES:

blinking divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Support The Jazz Network Worldwide

suggestions Pictures, Images and Photos

Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!

DISCLAIMER Pictures, Images and Photos
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline or ban membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.

THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.

Events

© 2014   Created by Jaijai Jackson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

googled77eeec400d24e5e.html