Hello,
I'm not a DJ, but a producer and manager from Paris, France, and I created some pages on the site airplaydirect.com.
Is someone here using their services and downloading songs for airplay ??
Thanks in advance for your answers !
Best, Pascale

Tags: AirPlay, direct

Views: 99

Replies to This Discussion

I have Artists contact me through musicsubmit. As a broadcaster, I find this a huge help for most genres. But there are not alot of Jazz Artists on there as yet. (Although Paul "Sequence" Ferguson found me there. * Thanks Paul hehe*
I also use Airplaydirect , programs like this that give the Artist the choice of whom to contact and who not, are invaluable to us. They give the Artist control, and they give the radio/media access to Artists who already know about us and are interested already in airplay. It sure cuts down the time for both Artist and folks like me doing hours and hours of searching .
Shashie
Hi Shashona,

I am on airplay direct and would love to have my music played by you. Check me out and let me know what you think.

Best to you,

Eboniramm
I use Airplay Direct Pascale. I find both Airplay Direct and musicsubmit to be very usefull finding our Artists.
Shashona

I would love to get played on radio in France - my second home - but I'm not at all sure how this all works...........you can see what's happening with me on my page and I just started to
get some radio play in the US - but maybe you'd tell me what I need to do to use 'airplaydirect'.........merci bien Pascale

Quantcast
Aja,

I would love a critique and airplay on your broadcast.

Heather Rigdon
I am a member of both musicsubmit and airplaydirect.

Kerri
I am an artist that is a member of Airplay Direct. I find it to be useful. I don't send out many DPKs through them, but some stations have found me and given my work some air play.

Blessings, The G... ( Gerald Little)

http://cdbaby.com/all/theg
I did not know about Airplaydirect or musicsubmit but I do now thanks so I will check them out.
cheers
Grace
Bonjour Pascale,

J'ai une site a airplaydirect, mais malheureusement je ne le trouve pas bien utilitse par les DJs. J'ai beaucoup de success quand j'envoie une e-mail aux DJs moi-meme. C'est plus demode, mais ca marche beaucoup mieux.

IRENE
Hello Irene, I am from California and a member of the Jazz Network Worldwide..would like to have my music played on your station, Where do I connect to get music to you.

Blessings
Frances Coche'
franny_sings@yahoo.com
Irene,

I would love to sing through your station and subsequently quaint Parisian cafe or two. Please visit www.heatherrigdon.com to sample or go to my page here to get a taste of what I do.

Heather Rigdon
I hadn't heard of musicsubmit, but I will defnitely check them out now. Like some other folks have said here, I wasn't that impressed with the the service from Artist Direct. I tried it, but got a bit frustrated with it and lost interest.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

SPOTLIGHTED ARTISTS AND BUSINESSES:

blinking divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Support The Jazz Network Worldwide

suggestions Pictures, Images and Photos

Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!

DISCLAIMER Pictures, Images and Photos
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline or ban membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.

THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.

© 2014   Created by Jaijai Jackson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

googled77eeec400d24e5e.html