Jaijai, what a wonderful mission you've undertaken to create such a place for artistic minds to meet and share their hearts. A place to renew faded determinations, and revive lessened momentums. A place to display our wares and reconfirm to one another that we actually are on the right track.
I commend you, Jaijai, for caring so much that you created this castle of the heart for all of us. I want to share my praise for all of the new friends as well as old friends that I've met and will meet here in our castle. Here we can garnish the where-with-all, the strength, the conviction, and the selflessness through our symbiosis, to share our gift to the world with an unbiased agenda.
My mentor, Daisaku Ikeda says of art: "A beautiful flower delights and refreshes the hearts of all people equally, no matter what soil it grows in. That is the power of beauty. The same is true of great art. It is this spirit that the German poet Heinrich Heine sang of when he wrote that once the peapod bursts open, the sugar peas inside are for everyone to enjoy."
Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline, ban or suspend membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.
THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.
"...Giuseppe Continenza is a monster Musician..."
Scott Henderson (Chick Corea, Joe Zawinul, Tribal Tech)
"...a great virtuoso of jazz guitar..."
Hank Garland (Legendary Guitarist, He played from Elvis Presley to Charlie Parker)
"...Giuseppe Continenza is a really good Guitar Player..."
"...a true virtuoso of jazz guitar, he can play in every style. A really outstanding guitarist.."
Guitar Club magazine
"...is a very excellent guitarist..."
"...is a great guitarist, we all look forward to great things from him..."
Paul Bollenback (Joey DeFrancesco)
"...he has in incredible command of harmony and he plays music with all his soul. Amazing talent..."
" Giuseppe Continenza is a monster guitarist.."
Gene Bertoncini (New England Conservatory & University of New York)
"...After hearing one of the latest recordings of Giuseppe Continenza, I was greatly impressed. His time, harmonic concept and overall feeling was wonderful. He is one of the great talents of the jazz guitar..."
Dave Friesen (H. Hancock, C.Corea, G.Benson)
"...a great guitar virtuoso! he is really amazing!!!..."
Just Jazz Guitar magazine, U.S.A.
"...Listen Giuseppe Continenza..s playing is simply a delight. He is an incredibile musician, gifted with an extraordinary talent..."
Vic Juris (Dizzy Gillespie, Dave Liebman)
- Born into a musical family , Giuseppe has been playing guitar for a large part of his life. It was at the age of seven, that his musical interests began. He studied classical guitar at the Classical Music Academy in Pescara (Italy) and later he moved to California in order to study at Musicians Institute in Hollywood where he graduated with vocational honor. He also did private study in Los Angeles with some of the finest jazz musicians in the world: Joe Diorio, Ted Greene, Howard Roberts, Ron Escheté, Scott Henderson, Don Mock, Pat Martino, Robben Ford, Jeff Berlin, Gary Willis and many others.
- In 1994 he founded the European Musicians Institute in Pescara (Italy) that..s one of most advanced european music school . Giuseppe has involved in the Institute teachers like Tuck Andress, Joe Diorio, Bireli Lagrene, Jimmy Bruno, John Stowell, Scott Henderson, Gary Willis, Jeff Richman, Paul Bollenback, Howard Alden, Gene Bertoncini, Jack Wilkins, George Lynch, Jennifer Batten, Dominique Di Piazza, Dave Friesen and many others.
- Giuseppe Continenza has performed and recorded with world famous musicians like Joe Diorio (S.Getz, P.Metheny, J.Hall), Bireli Lagrene (J.Pastorius, M.Petrucciani, J.Zawinul), , Bobby Watson, Gary Willis (Tribal Tech, Wayne Shorter),Dominique Di Piazza (John Mc Laughlin), Paul Bollenback (J.DeFrancesco, S.Turrentine, C.Byrd), Jimmy Bruno, Howard Alden, Jack Wilkins, John Stowell (L.Hampton, L.Coryell, R.Towner), Royce Campbell (H.Mancini),Jeff Richman (M.Stern, F.Gambale D.Grusin), Gene Bertoncini (W.Shorter,B.Goodman, P.Desmond), Vic Juris (D.Liebman), Dave Friesen and others.
- Giuseppe Continenza has toured in May 2000 in duo with jazz guitar genius Bireli Lagrene. He is , for almost ten years, a contributor in Guitar Club & Tuttochitarra some of the finest european magazines. He writes three columns: ..Contemporary Jazz Guitar.., ..Lesson With The Greats.. and "Chord Melody". He write also columns on Just Jazz Guitar Magazine (U.S.A.), Jazzit and Jazzitalia.net. Check out the interviews on Guitar Club December 1999 with Joe Diorio and Tuttochitarra, July 2001 with Bireli Lagrene. His latest interview was on the American magazine Just Jazz Guitar, August 2001.
- In August 2003 Giuseppe Continenza became a Benedetto/ Fender Guitars, U.S.A. endorders with Robert Benedetto (The greatest living liuther )making a great guitar for him. Other endorsers are Jimmy Bruno, Andy Summers (Police), Jack Wilkins, Bucky Pizzarelli, Howard Alden, etc. He also endorses Benedetto Pickups/Seymour Duncan, La Bella Strings and Buscarini Classical Guitars.
- The new cd "Journey", produced by Heiner Franz from Jardis Records , is a duo project with the great jazz guitar master Vic Juris (Dave Liebman..s guitarist for over 10 years) and a famous jazz sidemen. In August 2003 Giuseppe Continenza & Vic Juris recorded a new album "Seven Steps To Heaven" with Dominique Di Piazza - Bass (the legendary John McLaughlin..s Bassist) and Pietro Iodice - Drums.
- Upcoming project include a second tour and recording with Bireli Lagrene & Vic Juris. Plus concerts, tour and recordings with the Quartet (Giuseppe Continenza, Vic Juris, Dominique Di Piazza, Pietro Iodice),Paul Bollenback, Joe Diorio, Jimmy Bruno, Howard Alden, Gene Bertoncini, Jack Wilkins, Gary Willis and others.
How did you hear about the Jazz Network? Please give full name of contact
on the net
What Instrument do you play?
What is your website address? Only websites that pertain to your business and how you can be contacted.
Hello Giuseppe, Your music makes me feel totally relaxed !! I love Estate. Yesterday night I made an Italian show with the classicals (Volare,Aldila,quando quandoquando, Adagio, and some songs of Zuccero).
I love your sound, very clean. thank you for put this amazing music at your space. Regards, Ceci