Photography is a real passion of mine since I was in grade school (remember the flip flash and cube flash) and I've taken my heartfelt hobby to a profession.
I've been blessed to have photographed some of the most incredible people and events in Hawaii and overseas such as Gloria Estefan,Neil Sedaka, Dave Koz, Journey, Aerosmith, Train, Diana Krall, Jim Nabors, The Pussycat Dolls, No Doubt, Pablo Cruise, Diana Krall, Lea Salonga, Benny Mardones, John Ford Coley, Joe Puerta, Air Supply, Pepper, Matisyahu, Plain White T’s, Bobby Caldwell, Denise Williams, Orianthi and Hawaii's legends Jimmy Borges, Boyce Rodriques, Emma Veary, Danny Kaleikini, Cathy Foy-Mahi and many more.
I'm also a Social Media Network Marketer with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs for clients, while keeping up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, technology, search tolls and I work closely with clients to create innovative and effective campaigns.
• Consulted with independent and “start-up” musicians regarding artist development, booking, alternative marketing and promotion, fan relations
• Provided start-up musicians with opportunities for exposure and creative community involvement.
• Created public relations materials including newsletters and press releases
• Help in the acquisition of new users through outreach to many communities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office System, Microsoft Windows® operating system, 60 wpm with complete accuracy.
• Thorough knowledge of music promotions specializing in Internet campaigns
• Ability to communicate on various levels with advertisers, artists, corporate clients and media contacts.
• Initiated online promotional campaigns for local artists using FaceBook, YouTube, MySpace and ReverbNation for maximum exposure worldwide.
One of my biggest strengths is my communication skills. I work very well with all kinds of people, and understand that everyone has different perspectives about projects and work tasks, so when I work with others I realize that everyone comes to the table with different priorities and objectives.
How did you hear about the Jazz Network? Please give full name of contact
What Instrument do you play?
What is your website address? Only websites that pertain to your business and how you can be contacted.
Jaijai, what a wonderful mission you've undertaken to create such a place for artistic minds to meet and share their hearts. A place to renew faded determinations, and revive lessened momentums. A place to display our wares and reconfirm to one another that we actually are on the right track.
I commend you, Jaijai, for caring so much that you created this castle of the heart for all of us. I want to share my praise for all of the new friends as well as old friends that I've met and will meet here in our castle. Here we can garnish the where-with-all, the strength, the conviction, and the selflessness through our symbiosis, to share our gift to the world with an unbiased agenda.
My mentor, Daisaku Ikeda says of art: "A beautiful flower delights and refreshes the hearts of all people equally, no matter what soil it grows in. That is the power of beauty. The same is true of great art. It is this spirit that the German poet Heinrich Heine sang of when he wrote that once the peapod bursts open, the sugar peas inside are for everyone to enjoy."
Let's be audacious, my friends!
Click the image to give us your ideas for great festivals, events, fundraisers, sponsors, investors, etc. Let's combine our databases to bring us all to the next level of networking!
The Jazz Network reserves the right to approve, decline, ban or suspend membership at anytime without notice at its own discretion.
THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE IS AN ORIGINAL ENTITY AND SOLE PROPRIETOR AND HAS NEVER PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED ITSELF WITH ANY OTHER JAZZ NETWORK THAT EXISTS THAT HAS A SIMILAR INTERFACE TO OUR ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, LAYOUT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN.